The Capilano by Syncros offers a new level of performance and comfort. For this purpose, the shape and design of the Trekking saddle have been improved in cooperation with the bike fitting specialists from gebioMized. Thanks to reinforced steel saddle stays, the Capilano is also suitable for mounting on an E-Bike.
A bridge construction, padding along the outer edge and large contact surfaces ensure even and excellent damping on the saddle. On the other hand, the special construction ensures a separation of the saddle rail as well as the saddle base and allows for a low seating position, as is also common in Syncros’ Urban series (60 degree back angle).
Technical details of the Syncros Capilano saddle
- range of use: Trekking, E-Bike
- shell: glass fibre reinforced plastics (GFRP)
- cover: Flex.tex
- padding: PU foam (polyurethane)
- size: 250 x 150 mm (S/M) / 253 x 170 mm (M/L)
- rails: 7,2 x 7,2 mm (steel)
- weight: approx. 415 g (size S/M, manufacturer’s specification)
There are no reviews yet.