The Capilano by Syncros offers a new level of performance and comfort. For this purpose, the shape and design of the Trekking saddle have been improved in cooperation with the bike fitting specialists from gebioMized. Thanks to reinforced saddle stays made of cromoly steel, the Capilano is also suitable for mounting on an E-Bike.
A bridge construction, padding with Memory Foam and large contact surfaces ensure a more even pressure distribution and maximum damping on the saddle. On the other hand, the special construction ensures a separation of saddle rail and saddle base and allows for a low seating position, as is also common in Syncros’ Urban series (60 degree back angle).
Technical details of the Syncros Capilano saddle
- range of use: Trekking, E-Bike
- shell: glass fibre reinforced plastics (GFRP)
- cover: Flex.tex
- padding: Memory Foam
- size: 250 x 150 mm (S/M) / 253 x 170 mm (M/L)
- rails: 7,2 x 7,2 mm (CrMo steel)
- weight: approx. 417 g (size S/M, manufacturer’s specification)
There are no reviews yet.